Students who are requesting support services are required to submit documentation to verify eligibility under the ADA of 1990. The documentation must include medical or psychological information from a certified professional. Complete guidelines for the type of documentation required are available through the links below or upon request.
The aforementioned guidelines are provided so that we can respond appropriately to the individual needs of the student. Disability Services reserves the right to determine eligibility for services based on the quality of the submitted documentation. All documentation is confidential.
- Attention - Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Emotional Health / Psychological
- Psychological Verification Form
- Learning Disability
- Mobility and Chronic Health
- Traumatic / Acquired Brain Injuries
- Visual Disabilities